AMALFI INOX STEEL AND COPPER
The Amalfi oven is entirely insulated. The external structure is complete with stainless steel cladding with worked copper or mosaic fronts. The structure offers an exceptional, unique and spacious wood storage unhampered by framework. The cylindrical shape gives particular elegance to the oven and allows you to make the best use of the space and to orient the mouthpiece for the convenience of processing according to the position of the workbench.
The oven can be set up with a larger threshold for pizzas in a pan or a meter.
The copper fronts are available in different processes to meet different aesthetic requirements. To better meet our customers’ requirements, the fronts of our ovens are also available with a mosaic finish.
Transport and Installation:
- The structure features an integrated pallet.
- Movable with a forklift and / or simple hand pallet truck.
- Being assembled, an access door must be considered to the variable destination room depending on the size of the furnace.
- The oven, assembled in our premises by specialized personnel, is sent to your restaurant / pizzeria ready to use.
- In all areas reached by our staff, the oven is assembled directly in your restaurant or in your pizzeria by our specialized staff.
The Amalfi oven is designed for wood cooking but on request it is possible to have it with a gas burner.