AMALFI VERSIONE ACCIAIO INOX-RAME
The Mosaico version is particularly indicated to better identify the style of your restaurant through a central element which is precisely the kitchen. The mechanics is clearly identical to that of the Amalfi Inox / Copper but the aesthetic aspect is much more particular and customizable with colors to choose from to be in line with the furniture already present.
The Amalfi oven is entirely insulated. The external structure is complete with stainless steel cladding with worked copper or mosaic fronts. The structure offers an exceptional, unique and spacious firewood compartment free from racks. The cylindrical shape gives particular elegance to the oven and allows you to make the best use of the space and to orient the mouthpiece for the convenience of processing according to the position of the workbench.
The oven can be set up with a larger threshold for pizzas in a pan or a meter.
The copper fronts are available in different processes to meet different aesthetic requirements. To better meet the aesthetic needs of customers, the fronts are also available with a mosaic finish.
Handling and Installation:
- The structure of the oven is palletized
- Movable with a forklift and / or simple hand pallet truck.
- Being assembled, an access door must be considered to the variable destination room depending on the size of the furnace.
- The oven, assembled in our premises by specialized personnel, is sent to your restaurant / pizzeria ready to use.
- In all areas reached by our staff, the oven is assembled directly in your restaurant or in your pizzeria by our specialized staff.
The Amalfi oven is designed for wood cooking but on request it is possible to have it with a gas burner.